Late Night ‘SC is a series of campus-wide late-night programs that are:
- Free of charge for all USC students to attend
- Majority of events are between 8pm-2 am Thursday through Saturday
Late Night ‘SC promotes and encourages collaboration with other USC groups to fulfill this mission.
The vision for the events are to provide premium programming that promote inclusion, foster collaboration, and create community.
Late Night ‘SC produces over 200 events throughout the year where students can remain engaged. Programming promotes and encourages collaboration with other campus partners such as:
- Recreational Sports
- Residential Education
- Office for Wellness and Health Promotion
- Office of International Services
- Cultural Groups
- Asian Pacific American Student Services
- Center for Black Cultural and Student Affairs
- El Centro Chicano
- LGBT Resource Center